BODYSCULPTING WITH VASERLIPO®
VaserLipo® known as “VASER” stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. It is a minimal invasive procedure done with local tumescent anaesthetic, uses ultrasound technology to separate the fatty tissue to be extracted by suction.
ADVANTAGES OF VASER
- VASERLipo® does not require general anesthesia
- Minimally invasive – does not damage other tissues
- Stimulates collagen production, resulting in skin tightening, while conventional liposuction is more likely to result in sagging skin
- Reduced risk of bleeding, bruising and discomfort
- Minimal downtime compared to liposuction – walk-in-walk-out procedure
- In the same procedure there is the possibility of fat transfer to specific areas to enhance the contour of the body
- Ideal for men or women
- Immediate evident reduction of fatty tissue deposits.
- Appearance improves over the following weeks as the natural inflammatory process decreases after this type of procedure.
- Fatty tissue deposits resistant to exercise and diet.
- Male breast enlargement (gynaecomastia).
- Chin “double chin”
- Male Chest “man boobs”
- Upper arms “bingo wings”
- Fat transfer to breasts for females
- Upper and lower back
- Fat Transfer to Buttocks
- Buttock crease
- Outer and inner things
- Calf sand ankles
PRICE FROM £2999
Single procedure includes follow up consultations and garment
DOCTORS MEMBERS OF THE BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF BODY SCULTPING
VASER procedure carried out in Leicester. Bristol and London in 2017
Clinical reviews can be done in Bristol by Dr Zafra or in Leicester by Dr Singh
DOWNTIME AND RECOVERY
- Walk-in-walk-out procedure.
- Some individuals return to daily activities the following day.
- Some individuals need to rest and recover for about a week depending on pain threshold, mild painkillers help with symptoms.
- Small incisions do not require stitches however fluid will drain for over a week until incisions close by natural healing process.
- Fluid retention in some areas is likely and drainage/aspiration by doctor is required, therefore attending scheduled follow-up appointments is highly important to avoid any complication.
- Manual lymphatic drainage massage helps prevent uneven areas and helps with recovery.
- The use of medical compression garments is imperative to obtain best results, minimum of 9 weeks, ideal for 3 months.
RISK OF COMPLICATIONS AND SIDE EFFECTS
- Considered safe, as it is a minimally invasive procedure only done by a highly qualified and trained doctor.
- Extremely unlikely death threating complications related to anaesthesia, as it is local tumescent anaesthesia used in safety range.
- Syncope / “Fainting” / Vasovagal Syndrome after a minimal invasive procedure can occur in the first 24-48 hours, precautions will be explained.
- Swelling and bruising during 3-4 weeks following the procedure, improves as natural healing process controls inflammatory response.
- Numbness of skin for up to 8 weeks following the procedure, improves naturally over the first months of the procedure.
- Unevenness and irregularities on the skin, sensation of “lumps and bumps” improves over the following 3 months as tissues reposition naturally.
- Haematomas (collection of blood) and seromas (collection of fluid) in the first weeks of the procedure. Will be treated by aspiration done by a doctor, no significant implications of the overall results.
- Skin necrosis on thin and superficial skin layers, will be avoided by highly skilled doctor.
- Hyperpigmentation of incision sites depending on skin tone, more likely in darker skin tones.